background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am WOMAN, Ha!

I think ever since I went through 11 hours of drug-free childbirth, I can pretty much do anything. I had gone for a jog here or there since I had Liam, but am embarrassed to say I hadn't really pushed myself. Yesterday I decided I would, so I ran 3 and 1/4 miles and felt like I could do 3 more but came home to help Will with Liam. Tonight I ran 4 and felt like I could do 4 more. Saturday I am going to try to run 5, maybe 6. I'm excited!


Okay, on to the good stuff...


Liam playing in his room.

Liam and Jase and best buddies, Jase decided to put his little hand under Liam's, I had to take a picture!


Liam used to SCREAM in the car, he has finally learned if he is tired in his car seat he can shut his little eyes and go to sleep.

Liam is such a good helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment