background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

L-O-V-E

My Valentine is the world's best husband and dad!
Liam got a few things for being such a good love bug, including new crocs and an ella the elephant night light. This month we have been working on with Liam "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight."

We hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day, with extra love! Liam invited a few of his friends over for a playdate and boy did they play. Jase, Julia, Bennett, Brayden, Abigial, Eli and Amos had a great time. The mommas enjoyed each other's company as well with tea, coffee, PINK lemonade and sugar cookies.
Will got me the beautiful pink tulips pictured above- seriously Whole Foods has Nanz and Kraft beat by a long shot in the flower department :) He also got me a new Pandora Bead with little hearts on it- great job babe! I had a giftcard to J-crew so I used it and got him a new watch. We stayed in and I made chicken, pasta, squash, zucinni, fruit and sugar cookies.

We continued on with our making cards tradition and here is how they turned out:
Liam's aunt logan and cousin Jack made him a super cute shirt with a little red tie and heart with a L on it and of course he wore yesterday and got it dirty in about 10 minutes. I feel like I do more laundry now than when he was a newborn, I guess it comes with the territory of having a boy.

*** My father in law had to go to the hospital last night for his breathing, so if you think about it, please pray for them.





No comments:

Post a Comment