background

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

We're still here

I have been a lazy blogger... and I don't even have any good pictures to post. I'll work on that.

* Liam and I went to Charleston to visit my sister in February, my mom met us there so it was great to spend quality time with them
* We got the Norovirus while we were there and I had to stay the night in the hospital one night because of dehydration and pre-term labor
* I see the doctor every couple of weeks and am doing P17 hormone shots weekly
* Penelope seems to be cozy, so we are praying she stays that way for a few more months
* I am 27 weeks tomorrow, so 13 more weeks would be ideal, but I am thankful to have gotten this far
* Liam started with a runny nose last Wednesday and it developed into an ear infection in his right ear, so we have been snuggling, watching lots of Thomas, etc.
* Penelope's room is coming along really sweetly
* Will is really enjoying his job
* We are moving in a good direction with someone interested in our house so that is great
* Hopefully we are all on our way to healthiness so we can enjoy this beautiful spring
* Liam will be 2 next month! Can not believe it. We are going to Disney the weekend after with my sister and her family and my dad and lindsey so I am excited we will get to celebrate with family, which I didn't think we would be able to do this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment