background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Like to Play

Yesterday Will and I had Stella, Huck and Liam, because the Campbell's needed a little help. Well Stella and Huck just totally make their selves at home here which I love! I opened my computer this afternoon and on my desktop was a Word document with the sentence: I like to play. I just think it is crazy how smart and tech-savvy kids are these days. I'm glad six year old Stella knows how to open Word, spell those words and type them :) The kids played so well together, we wore them out with bowling, Chick-fil-a, the mall, and lots of playing the Wii. Huck kept calling Liam the chubby man and he wanted to hold him the entire day. So cute.




This picture was Liam's first time in his big-boy pj's. Gap has my favorite, favorite pajamas for babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment