background

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weigh In

I know that no one cares about this, but I have been bad about posting it.
Today 146...yay!
6 pounds to go for my initial goal
and 16 to go for my BIG goal.
Really anywhere in between 130-140 would be great with me.
So thankful to be seeing some results.
I have been doing the 30 Day Shred and running.
Oh and a big shout out to Will, he has been working out at the gym 5 days a week during lunch and you can tell a huge difference. Way to go babe!

I want to train for the 3 mile, 5 mile, 10 mile and 13 miles races here in Louisville in the spring, but I really need to work on getting a jogging stroller to do that.
If anyone knows anyone wanting to sale their BOB, let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Tyler said he and Will can compare who's more riped at Xmas! haha... love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Alyssa! You looked beautiful on Saturday and I'm certain with all of your persistence you will meet your goals.

    ReplyDelete