background

Saturday, September 7, 2013

A quarter of a century

I have always had an older sister, older cousins, older friends, older co-workers, older husband. I have always been the young one. But I too am growing older and just growing, as a lover of Christ, lover of my family. I wish I could go back and tell my 16 year old self to relax... The Lord has THE PERFECT man for you that will pursue you and love you like crazy. I wish I could go back and tell my 16 year old self to be kind to everyone because they are all fighting a hard battle. It's in these perfect moments now in life that will strengthen me when I need it, when things are rough. But I can't help but shed tears of joy now for all of this mercy in this life that I don't deserve.
My beautiful home and sweet son and daughter are what I always wanted. But I want most for them to see that Christ is all that matters. No matter what else happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment