background

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Back at it

Hellooo anyone out there? I have been working part time, up to 20 hours a week and because of our hard work, the Lord's provision and Will's wisdom we have been able to cut that number done to about 9 hours a week! Basically it's changing our lives. We have almost never had a regular weekend our whole 8 year relationship. Someone has always worked on Saturday or Sunday either will @ Starbucks or in ministry or myself at Joseph's! This past Saturday I told Will I felt like I was on vacation as we had opportunity to serve each other by letting each other nap/ sleep in, leisurely get yard work accomplished, errands ran, trip to the pool and entertaining friends after church on Sunday.  Because of our experiences I will never take financial stability and family time for granted. Sooo with my new stay at home mom schedule (except mondays) I decided to blog again!
My biggest new hobby is nutrition! I am finally leaning about macronutrients and how to fuel our bodies efficiently. So I'm sure I will be writing a lot about that, and the kiddos and our house remodel.  So drop in and hopefully there will be something to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment